Opportunity for Site Administrator
Bockstael Construction is looking to add another quality member to our team. If you are interested in leading the way in lean construction, innovation, and collaborative building; please get in touch!
Bockstael Construction Limited is a leading General Contractor, Construction Manager and Design Builder specializing in Institutional, Commercial and Industrial projects. Committed to employee development and promotion, Bockstael has been building its success on the strength of its people for over 100 years.
The Site Administrator is accountable for on-site documentation, field coordination tracking required to construct the project. The Site Administrator is accountable and takes direction from the Project Superintendent, and Project Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and administer all on-site administrative documentation.
- Record field change on As-Builts, which include site directions, notices and extra work.
- Setting up and maintaining site project filing system.
- Ensuring the contract documents (drawings and specs) in use on the project are the latest version.
- Keeping project documents up-to-date and completing record drawings.
- Coordinating and assisting with information distribution to subcontractor and own forces.
- Producing and logging project photographic records.
- Updating actual work performed quantities, weekly.
- Maintain and update site meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and track all applicable clearance forms for the jobsite (PRA’s, Equity etc.).
- Project Accounting tasks.
- Effectively research, track and resolve (or properly refer) accounting problems and discrepancies.
- Process miscellaneous invoice and payments as required.
Preference will be given to the candidates with the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an engineering, technology, or related diploma or degree program.
- 1-2 years of experience in the construction or engineering industry along with self-directed continued education or experience on-site construction jobs, doing administration.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Access, MS Project and Adobe an asset.
- Self-starter, and possess a strong work ethic with a self-imposed desire to exceed everyday expectations.
- On-site construction experience in any capacity.
- Present a professional, calm and courteous image while interfacing with the members of the organization.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed résumé indicating salary expectations to email@example.com
We thank all individuals who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.