Opportunity for Project Coordinator
Bockstael Construction Limited is a leading Construction Manager, Design Builder, and General Contractor specializing in Institutional, Commercial, Multi-family Residential, and Industrial projects. Committed to continuous improvement, employee development, and internal promotion, Bockstael has been building its success on the strength of its people for over 110 years.
The Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible in assisting with project and field coordination required to construct the project. The PC is accountable and takes direction from the Project Superintendent, and Project Manager.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordinate and Process shop drawings and for on-site action.
- Record field change on As-Builts, which includes site directions, notices and extra work.
- Set up and maintain site project filing system.
- Ensure the contract documents (drawings and specs) in use on the project are the latest version.
- Keep project documents up-to-date and completing record drawings.
- Coordinate and assist with information distribution to subcontractor and own forces.
- Produce and log project photographic records.
- Update actual work performed quantities, weekly.
- Write and compile weekly site report for PM review, including HS&E section.
- Write and compile monthly site report for PM review.
- Update Workforce reporting requirements.
- Coordinate and track all applicable clearance forms for the jobsite (PRA’s, Equity etc.).
- Prepare quantities for ordering and for project costing.
- Prepare quantity take-off where directed.
- Coordinate consultant, third party and AHJ inspections.
- Monitor the Quality Plan and conducting site quality reviews.
- Create and complete Daily Field Reports.
- Perform daily safety inspections with Superintendent and ensure HIT forms are filled out by all trades.
- Perform Procore inspections with Superintendent.
- Update schedule weekly with Project Manager and Superintendent.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Graduate of engineering, technology, or related diploma or degree program.
- 1-2 years of experience in the construction or engineering industry along with self-directed continued education.
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction; lean, quality, earned value, technology, equipment, materials, negotiation, estimating, scheduling, safety, design and management.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Procore, MS Project and Adobe/Bluebeam an asset.
- Self-starter, and possess a strong work ethic with a self-imposed desire to exceed everyday expectations.
- On-site construction experience in any capacity.
- Present a professional, calm and courteous image while interfacing with the members of the organization.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume, indicating why they would be a good candidate for this exciting opportunity to email@example.com.