Exciting Opportunity Available for High Rise Construction Project in Saskatoon, SK
Bockstael Construction Limited is a leading General Contractor, Construction Manager and Design Builders specializing in Institutional, Commercial and Industrial projects. Committed to employee development and promotion, Bockstael has been building its success on the strength of its people for over 105 years.
Construction Labourers will assist in all phases of work on a job site.
This includes, but not limited to:
- Works hands on with hand tools, some power tools, and equipment relevant to construction.
- Performs physical labour associated with the all aspects on construction from concrete to cleaning.
- Responsible for running errands, carries and delivers materials, tools and equipment.
- Cleaning tools, material and equipment regularly to maintain a safe work area.
- Develop skillsets and knowledge of work commensurate with years of experience.
- Available to accept work and work flexible shifts.
- Mentor others to develop a team’s overall skillset.
Skills, includes but is not limited to:
- Have a keen interest in building for tomorrow,
- Good manual dexterity and mechanical ability.
- Physical strength and stamina, good eye-hand coordination.
- Ability to understand concrete forming systems and what happens next.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Work well as a team player and be excited about your job and what you do.
- Have an awareness of safety and a responsible work attitude.
- Working towards their respective skills as a Construction Labourer.
- Strong aptitude and understanding in carpentry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed résumé explaining why they would be a good candidate for this exciting opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 7, 2017, interviews to take place in June 2017.